Chief Information Security Officer
About The Position
The Information Cyber Security control function sits at the heart of a strong cybersecurity control framework within a fast-growing startup in the Trust and Safety and Cyber Security field. As Leader of this critical function, you will be working with key persons within the organization and be in the front line of our security posture.
Join us and make the internet a safer place!
- Provide a focal point of managing information and cyber security risk in the company, including the design of effective controls and the systematic monitoring of risks.
- Improve and enhance information & cyber security risk, encompassing the areas of strategy, governance, business engagement, policy, risk assessment, and awareness training.
- Collaborate with R&D, Operations, IT and Finance to improve the security posture of the organization.
- Respond to Vendor Security Audits, Compliance checks, Compromise assessments, and Incident response.
- Build a strong risk control framework within a fast-paced technology environment.
- A Minimum of 2 years experience as CISO in startup companies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Practical experience in threat modelling and risk assessment.
- Understanding of modern production grade Cloud infrastructure such as AWS or GCP. Containers, Serverless and SDLC and Zero-trust model.
- Past experience as devops - Advantage.
- Experience with Security Standards such as NIST-800-53 , ISO27001, SOC2, ITIL and similar.
- Past experience as managing SOC/NOC/IR Teams.
- Certifications in the following areas are desirable:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); or other equivalent qualification or other equivalent qualification.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.