You will be responsible for:
- Empowering our clients.
- Working closely with our customers to deeply understand their operations, goals and challenges.
- Plan, execute and deploy Trust and Safety solutions based on ActiveFence technology and capabilities as managed services.
- Owning relationships with customers from first interaction all the way to a successful partnership
- Preparing written materials and presenting them to potential and existing clients.
- Working closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence and R&D teams and orchestrating the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
- Recognizing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and working with our GTM team to pursue them.
- Representing the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.