Reporting to the CPO, you will be responsible for:
- Empowering our clients.
- Working closely with our customers to deeply understand their operations, goals and challenges.
- Plan, execute and deploy Trust and Safety solutions based on ActiveFence technology and capabilities as managed services.
- Owning relationships with customers from first interaction all the way to a successful partnership
- Preparing written materials and presenting them to potential and existing clients..
- Working closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence and R&D teams and orchestrating the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
- Recognizing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and working with our GTM team to pursue them.
- Representing the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence.