About The Position
- Full ownership over a significant part of the company’s product. Within that- envisioning, researching and executing the product’s roadmap
- Owning product development cycles from concept to production
- Defining and analyzing the product’s success metrics
- Passion to do good
- 3+ years in product management roles, with a focus on B2B products
- Product management experience working with both data (collection, management, enrichment, etc.) and user interfaces (UX/UI)
- Understanding of machine learning, big data and data analytics.
- Excellent communication skills – high level of comfort in discussions with engineers and CEOs alike
- Intelligence background – an advantage
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.