About The Position
The marketing specialist will work closely with content marketing, sales, partnerships, events, and HR, and will be a crucial member of our corporate marketing team. Core responsibilities include:
- Write, edit, and proofread various marketing materials, including emails, newsletters, blog posts, white papers, collateral and decks.
- Create, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns on MailChimp
- Lead and manage social media from A-to-Z, including sourcing content/media, writing & scheduling posts, and more.
- Lead and manage cross-channel editorial calendars including social media, PR schedule, content, and email marketing.
- Implement content updates on our website (WordPress) including SEO optimization.
- Be a focal point for providing cross-functional marketing support (marketing writing, updating WordPress, etc.).
- Preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports, cross-channel, using both manual reporting and data from Mailchimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Native English speaker
- Outstanding professional writing and editing skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects
- Metrics driven, with the ability to analyze marketing data and KPIs
- At least 2 years’ experience in social media, email marketing, PPC/advertising, content writing, or other relevant digital marketing discipline - a must
- Experience working at or with B2B global technology enterprises and/or major news publications/outlets
- Organized, curious, and loves to learn
- Passionate about marketing and interested in growing skills in the field
- Experience with ABM and/or email marketing automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.) - a huge plus