Mobile Ads - Team Leader
About The Position
We are building a new kind of security technology to identify and fight some of the most complicated and large scale scams in the mobile world. We are looking for people with experience in Mobile Malware / Mobile App Monetization, who want to do good and forever change the mobile world.
As the Mobile Team Leader, you will be in charge of leading our amazing team of intelligence analysts.
- Hands-on management of the Mobile intelligence analysts team
- Communicating partners’ needs to the team and making sure OKRs are achieved
- Identifying methods and tactics used in the mobile ecosystem to distribute malicious apps and trick users
- Tracking the mobile ecosystem and following new trends in data hijacking, bot-nets, malicious apps distribution and more
- Leading cross team collaboration with the R&D, Product, Outbound and Data teams
- At least 3 years of relevant hands-on management experience
- At least 2 years of relevant Mobile Malware / Mobile App Monetization experience or equivalent
- Passion to do good and solve complicated puzzles
- Ability to pay super close attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality product
- Excellent writing and self expression capability in English
- Mother tongue English - high advantage; other languages - advantage
We at ActiveFence make the world a safer place by preventing online evil at scale. We are doing so by supporting technology platforms and government bodies as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to various global organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
Headquartered in Israel with offices in New York and California, we’re an interdisciplinary team of over 120 people with distinguished intelligence and technology backgrounds. Passionate about the goal of our company, fun to work with, and love what we do.