About The Position
As a Solution Engineer, you will be part of a team of experts working with leading technology companies across various business sectors, including Fortune 50 companies. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to our prospects throughout their customer journey. You will establish a strong relationship with our prospects, empowering them to maximize the potential of our solutions.
You will be responsible to:
- Work closely with ActiveFence’s prospects to deeply understand their Trust & Safety operations, goals, and challenges.
- Act as our customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, from the first interaction to a successful partnership.
- Be the project’s internal quarterback, representing the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence. Align with all teams to support sales opportunities and future projects.
- Tailor and propose optimal Trust & Safety solutions based on ActiveFence’s technology and intelligence-based solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Trust & Safety within ActiveFence and advise internal teams on industry best practices and developments.
- Play a central role in the creation of our Solutions Engineering team.
- Grow to become the ActiveFence product expert.
- Prepare and develop commercial documents and communicate them to potential and existing clients.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Trust & Safety space at tech companies.
- At least 3 years experience in:
- Drafting, implementing, and enforcing user policies
- Trust & Safety product development
- Mission-oriented and passionate about doing good.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and storytelling skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience working in technology and UGC-platform companies such as: social media, file sharing, video & audio streaming, etc.
- Tech-savvy, able to deeply understand complicated topics and convey them in a simple manner to an audience.
- Hands-on tech Customer Success or Solution Engineer experience.
- Experience working at early-stage companies.
- Experience in any of the following: OSINT, cyber, malware, adware, counter-terrorism, and Info-ops.
- Experience in any of the following: Consulting, Product Management, or Product marketing.
- Entrepreneurial experience.
We at ActiveFence make the world a safer place by preventing online evil at scale. We are doing so by supporting technology platforms and government bodies as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to various global organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
Headquartered in Israel with offices in New York and California, we’re an interdisciplinary team of over 120 people with distinguished intelligence and technology backgrounds. Passionate about the goal of our company, fun to work with, and love what we do.