Business Development Director
About The Position
- Research potential customers and qualified contacts on his/her own accord
- Build go-no-go analyses on growth opportunities (new markets, new products)
- Develop Go To Market strategies for market development initiatives
- Map, and identify new business opportunities including new logo and new partnership types
- Generate and approach targets, build competitive proposals, negotiate terms and communicate with stakeholders
- Build up customer base - meeting customers as well as potentials for sales-conversations and presentations
- Further the development of sales strategies and perform market-analyses, keeping an eye on the competition
- At least 8 total years of sales experience (Sales Development, Business Development, Account Management, etc) in technology companies.
- Strong executive presence, with ability to articulate complex, technical information to subject matter experts - in person and over the phone.
- Previous experience initiating business and acquiring new logos
- Familiarity with Gaming, Fintech, E-commerce and other marketplaces - preferred
- Experience working for early stages companies - strong preference
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player, able to operate in uncertainty and in a dynamic environment
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.