Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) role will be crucial in supporting our newly formed US Sales Team. The role will include:
- Material Collection and Development - working closely with the team in Israel, the SDR will ensure all sales materials are ready for distribution and presentation throughout the whole sales and success process.
- Coordinate outbound sales activities - working with the VP Sales and Account Executives, the SDR will coordinate and initiate outbound reach outs.
- Internal meeting preparation - Assist VP Sales in preparing for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly meetings across Sales, Delivery, Marketing, Product, Executive Leadership and Board.
- Conduct Customer Research - Research and analyze prospective customers, from their products and services, relevant PR, company documents (SEC, Transparency Reports, Press Releases), organizational charts, etc and present findings to the Sales team and other customer facing colleagues.
- Assist Account Owners in building Account Plans - Our enterprise and mid market accounts require thorough research and plans of attack - the SDR will assist the Account Owners in building these.
- Assist Account Owners in customer engagements - before, during and after prospective customer engagements
- First boots on the ground, demonstrating organizational leadership by building the foundations for and mentoring future SDR team members, providing increasingly high levels of impact to ensure company-wide success.
- Working closely with Marketing to assist in developing collateral used for prospecting and converting - ABM, presentations, case studies, white papers, and more.
- Paving the road we are driving on - the SDR will work alongside the VP Sales in building our Sales Playbook
- At least 4 years of sales experience (Sales Development, Business Development, Account Management, etc) in technology sales, with strong quota attainment.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with ability to articulate complex information to executives - in person and over the phone and over email.
- Proven ability to build sales foundations - processes, presentation materials, email templates, objection handling and FAQ assets, etc
- Responsiveness, professionalism and resolve of the highest level - maintaining our positioning of ‘trusted advisor’ to some of the largest technology companies in the world.
- Ability to travel as the role requires
- Experience working with or in technology platforms or major global brands - a plus
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.