Data Science Team Leader
About The Position
- Lead a team of data scientists and data engineers developing and implementing AI/ML based solutions for detecting malicious content
- Collaborate with product managers and intelligence analysts to propose data-driven technical solutions
- Take active part in research, development and production implementation
- Develop new algorithms and lead ongoing improvements to existing solutions
- Be a source of technical knowledge and take an active part in designing the company’s Data vision
- Define team OKRs to track the business value of the main projects
- Spark, Kubernetes, Python, Airflow, AWS/GCS
- Deep Learning, NLP, Image Processing, Recommendation systems etc
- PHD/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Physics or any other relevant field
- 3+ years experience as a data science team lead, with proven experience leading and integrating multiple projects in parallel
- More than 3 years of experience in at least one of the following fields: machine learning, image processing, NLP, etc.
- Experience in developing ML algorithms from the POC phase to production implementation
- A delivery guided person, with the ability to define and monitor key metrics
- Proven code development skills
- Experience in Big Data and cloud ecosystems (MapReduce/Spark/Hive, AWS/GCP/AZURE)
- Self learner, independent, team player with great communication skills.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.