About The Position
Serve as a first level support for any IT/IS issues related to processes and systems and IT infrastructure. You’ll be part of the IT/Devops experts team.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance
- Support office and remote stations and compute hardware, meeting room equipment and basic network connectivity
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Document and record events / problems and their resolution
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on IT internal procedures
- Monitor IT interfaces and process to ensure data integrity and handle errors
- Work with super talented developers, analysts and managers
- Find the bad guys. Take them down. Feel proud!
- Experience in supporting the (laptops, mobile phones ) , Windows / Mac OS, Basic Networking, Antiviruses
- Previous experience as IT helpdesk/ Sysadmin in IDF - Great advantageAvailability for 5 working days - long term.Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Service oriented approachPractical / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems students
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cloud services - G-suite (Google drive, G- mail)
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple and varied requests
- Familiarity with Okta/AWS - Advantage
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
The office location is in Binyamina.