Devops Team Leader
About The Position
- Project management - Rituals, Agile boards, Schedule Adherence.
- Professional growth of the team members.
- Take part in promoting and integrating security solutions and best practices.
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud.
- Can do attitude with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach.
- Capable of Substantial hands-on work when needed.
- Elite alumni graduate or Computer Science degree excellence or similar experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- At least 1 year of experience as a leader of a devops team.
- Solid experience and understanding of production grade cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP).
- Experience with Kubernetes installation, administration and maintenance.
- Notable experience with microservices architecture, modern CI/CD solutions and containers and SaaS solutions.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
Join us and make the internet a safer place!