Fullstack Team Leader
About The Position
- You will join, build and lead a team of professionals to meet your OKRs.
- Build new services and modules, and maintain existing ones.
- Hold and manage the team rituals
- Cooperate with the R&D and Product teams to build a brilliant system that satisfies our customers.
- Work on a large scale: data and processing.
- Have fun, learn new things and make this world a better place
- React / Vue.js
- RabbitMQ / SQL and No-SQL DBs
- AWS / Docker / Kubernetes
- And much more...
- 3+ years of experience in team building, coaching and mentoring (technical and personal)
- 5+ years of Fullstack hands-on experience.
- Vast experience and deep knowledge of frontend and backend technologies.
- Good project management skills.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content protecting the public online and offline. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet.
ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations and currently protects billions of users in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
This is achieved using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online.