IT Helpdesk - TLV
About The Position
Serve as a first level support for any IT/IS issues related to processes and systems and IT infrastructure. You’ll be part of the IT/Devops experts team.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance.
- Support office and remote stations and compute hardware, meeting room equipment and network connectivity and cloud services.
- Document and record events / problems and their resolution.
- Identify and implement improvements on IT internal procedures.
- Monitor IT interfaces and processes to ensure data integrity and handle errors.
- Work with super talented developers, analysts and managers.
- Find the bad guys. Take them down. Feel proud!
The office location is in Ramat Gan (Bursa area).
- At least 2 years experience supporting Windows / Mac OS, Basic Networking, and other IT services.
- Startup experience - Great advantage
- Previous experience as IT helpdesk/ Sysadmin in IDF - Great advantage,
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional english capabilities - must
- Service oriented, Eager to help.
- Experience with Cloud services - G-suite (Google drive, gmail) - must
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple and varied requests
- Familiarity with Zero trust model /AWS/GCPAzure -
- Availability for 5 working days - long term
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.