Fullstack Engineer - Cyber Security Team
About The Position
- Take a major part in designing and implementing complex systems, data pipelines and using variety of technologies.
- Take active part in designing the company’s services.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and Agile rituals.
- Explore new technologies and enrich other team members.
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud, inspire your team to do the same.
- Python, Java, JS.
- Kubernetes, AirFlow, Docker
- AWS, GCP
- And much more…
Skills and qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of server-side software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages – Java, Python, JS, etc.
- Experience with large-scale production systems and pipelines.
- Experience working with technologies such as RabbitMQ, Airflow, HBase, Jenkins, Codefresh, etc
- Experience working with cloud services
- Self-learner, independent, team player with great communication skills.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content protecting the public online and offline. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet.
ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations and currently protects billions of users in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
This is achieved using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online.