Big Data Engineer
About The Position
- Take a major part in designing and implementing complex systems, data pipelines and algorithms using variety of technologies
- Take active part in designing the company’s Data architecture
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and Agile rituals
- Explore new technologies and enrich other team members
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud, inspire your team to do the same
- Python, Java, Scala
- TensorFlow, Spark, Kubernetes, AirFlow
- AWS, GCP
- And much more…
Skills and qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of server side software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages – Java, C/C++, Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience with large scale production systems and pipelines.
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, HDFS, Airflow, HBase, etc
- Experience working with cloud services
- Experience working with ML frameworks and algorithms – Advantage
- Self learner, independent, team player with great communication skills.