Solution Engineer (USA)
About The Position
- Empowering our clients.
- Working closely with our customers to deeply understand their operations, goals, and challenges.
- Plan, execute, and deploy Trust and Safety solutions based on ActiveFence technology and capabilities as managed services.
- Owning relationships with customers from first interaction all the way to a successful partnership
- Preparing written materials and presenting them to potential and existing clients.
- Working closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams and orchestrating the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
- Recognizing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and working with our GTM team to pursue them.
- Representing the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence.
- Deep understanding of technology, with the ability to convey technical concepts.
- Perfect English - written & verbal.
- At least 3 years of experience in Solution Engineering or Customer Success roles
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage: OSINT, cyber, malware, mobile, counter-terrorism, disinformation, online marketing, consulting
- VERY quick learner - able to deeply understand complicated topics and be able to simplify them to an audience.
- Experience working at or with global tech enterprises
- Excellent communication & storytelling skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Managerial experience - an advantage
- Experience in product management - an advantage
- Entrepreneurial experience - an advantage
- Stand up comedy experience - an advantage.
We at ActiveFence make the world a safer place by preventing online evil at scale. We are doing so by supporting technology platforms and government bodies as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to various global organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
Headquartered in Israel with offices in New York and California, we’re an interdisciplinary team of over 120 people with distinguished intelligence and technology backgrounds. Passionate about the goal of our company, fun to work with, and love what we do.