About The Position
- Taking a meaningful part in envisioning, researching and executing the product’s roadmap
- Owning product development cycles from concept to production
- Defining and measure the product’s success metrics
- Communicating with internal and external customers to understand their pain points and needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, UX designer, Customer success and Executive team to build and deliver the best possible product
- Writing and delivering detailed product requirement documents to engineering.
- Passion to do good
- 5+ years in product management roles, with a focus on B2B products
- Experience in one of the following fields: Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, Trust & Safety, OSINT
- Experience in creating detailed product requirements documents. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum Software Development life cycle methods.
- Product management experience working with both data (collection, management, etc.) and user interfaces (UX/UI)
- Understanding of machine learning, big data and data analytics.
- Excellent English and impeccable communication skills – high level of comfort in discussions with engineers and CEOs alike
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Intelligence background - an advantage
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.