Technology (Tech Lead) Product Manager
About The Position
As the Technology (Tech Lead) product manager you will be responsible for both research and definition of ActiveFence’s product deep technology aspects (inbound and outbound).
As the technology PM you will be part of the company’s product organization with a dotted line to the CTO /RnD.
The Tech lead responsibilities are:
- Analyzing technologies and define product requirements based on research
- Analyzing customer’s API/integration requirements and define ActiveFence’s APIs (northbound and southbound)
- Defining and documenting APIs and use-case oriented guides to use the APIs as well as success metrics
- Being in direct touch with internal & external stakeholders, including:
- Ownership of ActiveFence Github repositories
- Be the focal point for ActiveFence CS organization
- Owning product development cycles from concept to production
- Knowledge of mobile operating systems and SDKs (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge of technologies and techniques for Web data collection (research as well as product requirements definition)
- Ability to analyze 3rd party APIs to define potential joint value
The Candidate should have
- At least 3 years of experience as a tech lead/architect
- BSc in Software Engineering (master preferred)
- Excellent english
- Ability to research APIs and extract the use-cases descriptions of them
- Translate Technical data into a clear and conscience PRD
- Be able to prepare technical product demos
- Excellent Communication skills
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.