Customer Success Manager
About The Position
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with leading companies across various business sectors, including Fortune 50 companies. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire lifecycle of our customers. You will be responsible for establishing a strong relationship with our customers, allowing them to maximize the potential of our solutions as they grow with us.
- Be a central part of the creation of our Customer Success group.
- Be responsible for onboarding new customers and providing ongoing consulting to our growing client base.
- Assist in building the methodology and structure of our customer success process.
- Lead the relationship with our key accounts (Fortune 500 companies).
- Working alongside Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams for orchestrating the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
- Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Work as part of a team to manage the retention and growth of ActiveFence customer base.
- Provide constant customer feedback to Delivery and Product teams, and help them better define and improve our solutions to suit our customers’ needs.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer success positions in a SaaS or technological service-oriented company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Perfect English (preferred Native English).
- You’re patient and understanding.
- Team player who enjoys a fast-growing and changing environment.
- VERY quick learner - able to deeply understand complicated topics and simplify them to an audience.
- Experience working at or with global tech enterprises.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in organizing and building procedures from scratch.
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage: OSINT, cyber, malware, mobile, counter-terrorism, disinformation, online marketing, consulting.
- Experience in product management
- Managerial experience
- Tap Dancing experience
We at ActiveFence make the world a safer place by preventing online evil at scale. We are doing so by supporting technology platforms and government bodies as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to various global organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
Headquartered in Israel with offices in New York and California, we’re an interdisciplinary team of over 120 people with distinguished intelligence and technology backgrounds. Passionate about the goal of our company, fun to work with, and love what we do.