About The Position
As an Operations Manager, you will be a part of the Operations team that support and provide infrastructure for the Delivery department.
This role requires excellent business acumen and great interpersonal skills to communicate with cross functional teams within the organization.
What you will do:
- Define, design, execute and assess internal and external processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to solve problems, improve and implement new solutions and share best practices.
- Build various dashboards to visualize data and provide key insights.
- Support the onboarding and training of new employees.
- Project management - Lead and manage projects from the brainstorming phase to the execution.
- Market research - Conduct market research for Operational tools that can optimize the performance of existing processes and provide real impact to our clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- Experience in leading projects from A to Z.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Experience with Google products: sheets, docs etc.
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision and prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrate a track record of problem-solving and driving multiple tasks and processes simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as good business judgment.
- Be passionate about new technologies.
- Creative thinking, a quick learner of new practice areas and technological tools.
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Intelligence background (OSINT, Humint etc).
- Experience with operations and automation tools (Monday, Zapier).
- Experience with BI/business data systems (such as SiSense, Tableau).