Marketing Program Manager
About The Position
An experienced full-stack marketer with deep knowledge and expertise in digital marketing, events, and community management. You have strong project management skills, can identify opportunities and seize them, close gaps, and are great at delivering in a fast-paced environment. Strong organizational, communication, and relationship building skills.
You’re not afraid to take risks, challenge things, and bring ideas to life. You’re data-driven, committed to delivering value and delight, and you’re always thinking about ways to make the ActiveFence marketing best-in-class.
- Manage the social media calendar and align with key stakeholders, programs, campaigns, research, and relevant news narratives
- Own ActiveFence social media accounts from A-to-Z, including crafting posts, curating content, growing reach and followers, and more.
- Work closely with design, content, brand, and demand generation teams to create spectacular campaigns and programs that deliver high-impact results
- Lead and execute marketing campaigns across all brand profiles, channels, and assets (social media, email, etc.)
- Write, edit, and proofread various marketing materials, including emails, newsletters, blog posts, white papers, collateral and decks.
- Be a focal point for providing cross-functional marketing support (marketing writing, social posts for HR, content, etc.)
- Track marketing growth and success across the different platforms and channels.
Preferred Tech Stack
- Social media scheduling platform (Sprout social, hootsuite, etc.) - a must
- Email marketing (Mailchimp, Hubspot etc.) - a must
- Familiarity working with Salesforce
- ABM platform (DemandBase, Hubspot etc.) - an advantage
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a digital marketing role (e.g. social media, email marketing, PR, etc.) - a must
- Experience leading large-scale marketing campaigns and programs in a cross-matrix environment
- Outstanding professional writing and storytelling skills
- Metrics driven, with the ability to analyze community data and KPIs
- High attention to detail, process-oriented, and strong project management skills
- Experience organizing and hosting community events, meetups, webinars, and/or podcasts
- Cross-channel Account-Based Marketing (ABM) - an advantage
- Experience working at or with global technology enterprises, government agencies, large-scale NGOs, research institutes, and/or major news publications/outlets
- Native English speaker - a must
- BA in marketing, communications, journalism, or relevant discipline (preferred)
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support Fortune 50 technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence scans hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
If you’re searching for your most exciting, fulfilling opportunity yet, apply now!