Reporting to the CMO, the product marketing manager will be responsible for bringing the customer & market perspective to the company and communicating value to our target audiences.
- Conducting product exploration & working with the product team to build product strategy through development of a deep understanding of customer needs & the market
- Supporting the product team in the customer exploration phase, interview customers
- Conduct various analysis – market sizing, pricing, competitive etc.
- Communicating product value and creating demand for product through effective messaging & marketing programs, e.g. (but not limited to)
- Product collateral/ sales enablement
- Creating case studies
- Running webinars
- Creating customer workgroups/ communities
- Launching products/ features
- May also be involved with creating partnerships
This position is ideal for someone who has a proven track record with customer-facing product/ product marketing. While initially an individual contributor position, there is room to grow as the company grows.