Marketing Operations Manager
About The Position
An experienced Marketing Operations Manager with knowledge and expertise in the marketing department, or experience of wide usage of automation platforms. You are very good at execution, can see how the small elements connect to the big picture, are technical, and have analytical skills. You have clear communication and relationship building skills.
You know how the marketing flow looks, worked in a marketing department with significant traffic, and preferably know the strengths and weaknesses of marketing software.
You’re not afraid to take risks, challenge things and bring ideas to life. You’re data-driven, committed to delivering value and delight, and you’re always thinking about ways to make the ActiveFence marketing department best-in-class.
- Own marketing software, tracking and lead flow from A-to-Z, starting from tracking and including the in depth reporting on results and accounts.
- Create and build marketing initiatives from the ground up, to measure effectiveness and constantly improve.
- Implement advanced marketing systems and combine them with the existing infrastructure.
- Promote and manage creation and implementation of new initiatives.
- Structure tracking, compile and present reports on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a good & positive relationship with sales operations, promoting cooperation.
- 3-7 years of experience in marketing/ a marketing department - a must-have
- At least 2 years experience in marketing operations, or work with automation software like Hubspot & Marketo - a must-have
- Experience in a B2B marketing company - an advantage
- Experience in implementation & work with SDR automation, automated marketing reporting and ABM software- a significant advantage
- Experience in online campaign management, suchj as Google adwords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook, Youtube etc - a significant advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team and to direct others.
- A clear vision of market trends.
- Fast learner
- Outstanding execution skills, in the online and offline worlds.
- Metrics driven, with the ability to analyze data and define needed fixes, KPIs and operational roadmap.
- Good written & conversational english - a must
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support Fortune 50 technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence scans hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
If you’re searching for your most exciting, fulfilling opportunity yet, apply now!