Product Marketing Director
About The Position
Reporting to the CMO, the Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for articulating the value of ActiveFence to the market, building successful GTM strategies, and working at the intersection between product, marketing and sales.
- Communicating product value and creating demand for product through effective messaging & marketing programs, e.g. (but not limited to) launching products/ features, creating customer workgroups/ communities, working with the content team to build product collateral, sales messaging & enablement, creating case studies, running webinars, creating content for website pages
- Working with our strategy and product teams to create winning business strategies centered around our product suite: offering by segment/ customer type, mapping the customer journey, pricing models/ proposals, market & competitive landscape analysis
This position is ideal for someone who has a proven track record with customer-facing product/ product marketing. While this person will need to be hands on and in the weeds at times, this person will also quickly be responsible for building a growing product marketing team as the company grows.
- Building an appropriate team structure and hiring product marketing managers
- At least 6-8 years of B2B marketing and product experiences with hands on experience in most of the product marketing tasks described above
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Native English speaker -huge advantage
- Customer-facing experience & a customer-first mindset
- Previous work in a global context (not just in the Israeli market)
- Experience working at or with global enterprises
- Organized, motivated, great at cross-functional work
- Experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, VC, OSINT, cyber, counter-terror, counter-disinfo, online marketing. ad tech - huge plus
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.