Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced content marketer to join our team, and help put ActiveFence’s name and messaging in front of the right people. Day-to-day tasks include the following:
- Writing, editing and proofreading various marketing materials, including research reports, newsletters, emails, blog posts, social posts, and more.
- Working closely with our cross-functional team to identify and test new formats, applications, and outlets for our research in order to repurpose content across platforms and formats
- Building and executing on an evergreen content strategy and editorial calendar, including SEO.
- Setting content goals, tracking performance and making changes as needed
- Native English speaker, with excellent written communication.
- At least 3 years B2B marketing or content writing experience - enterprise level
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and SEO - preferred
- Organized, motivated, able to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Creative individual, hands-on approach to work
- Please provide a writing sample along with your application
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.