Data Partnerships Director
About The Position
We are looking for a commercially-savvy and driven team player to build out a systematic Data Partnerships motion at ActiveFence. The Data Partnerships Director will report to ActiveFence’s Head of Business Development and will actively collaborate cross-functionally with our Commercial, Data, Product and R&D leadership.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning strategic data deals end-to-end; analyzing company and customer data needs, discovering potential data providers, approaching leads, controlling deal process through evaluation and legal process, negotiating competitive terms and communicating with internal stakeholders every step of the way.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with data partners, acting as point of contact for both internal and external problem-solving.
- Researching, mapping, and identifying new business opportunities and new types of partnerships.
- Developing and maintaining expertise and knowledge sharing on trends across the data ecosystem.
This is a cross-functional role well suited for a business generalist with an interest in writing the playbooks employed for our ongoing growth. This is a senior individual contributor position; as the company grows there may be opportunities to manage a team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years with a demonstrated record of goal oriented ownership, whether in closing deals or in any large, coordinated efforts requiring executive buy-in.
- Experience prioritizing goals and deal flow in alignment with quarterly and annual budgeting processes.
- Talented relationship builder, with experience driving senior relationships and managing executive decision makers.
- Deep intellectual curiosity. A continuous learner, comfortable going off-script and incorporating knowledge of ActiveFence as solutions and customer applications evolve.
- Self-awareness around personal strengths and weaknesses; able to both project confidence and to know when to leverage a diverse set of teammates with complementary strengths, building their credibility with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time.
- Perfect English. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- People person, energetic, friendly. Comedy experience - a plus.
- Experience in OSINT, cyber security, counter-terrorism, threat intelligence - a plus.