Mobile Malware TL
About The Position
- Leading a team of Mobile Malware Analysts, including hands-on research, constant development of intelligence sources and full ownership of the deliverables.
- Research and analysis of Mobile Malwares and general Mobile Cyber threats utilizing intelligence sources on the Clearnet, Darknet and deep web.
- Prepare assessments of current threats and trends based on collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success, while following high security measures.
- Produce high level and in-depth technical & intelligence reports for ActiveFence’s clients.
- 3 or more years of experience doing intelligence analytic / campaign management and optimization work in a Mobile / Cyber environment.
- 2 or more years of managerial experience leading teams to success.
- Quick learner with passions to do good and learn new things each day.
- Strong team player, with ability to work independently and to lead cross company projects.
- Experience in the Mobile eco-system, including relevant ad-tech experience (working with publishes / SDKs).
- Must have demonstrated experience in gathering and evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums and darknet.
- Strong written communication abilities.
- High level of English written and oral with the ability to present and lead full meetings in English.
- Scripting knowledge (Python)
- Experience in Mobile Monetization
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical / intelligence discipline
Apply for this position