Executive and Personal Assistant
About The Position
We are looking for a smart and energetic multi-tasker PA to the company’s CEO and Executive Assistant for the leadership of ActiveFence. This rockstar will support the most important and sensitive parts of the business, making sure everything ticks.
This is a rare opportunity to get a front seat view to one of the fastest growing companies in tech, the work of a startup CEO and the inner happenings of the tech industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the CEO and being his go-to person for all needs, ensuring he can operate at 200% capacity.
- Assisting the leadership in daily business needs, such as: maintain calendars, handle internal & external meeting requests and prepare Agenda for meetings.
- Offer proactive planning support, anticipating needs for meetings, seeking and coordinating information where appropriate, alerting to forthcoming deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of discretion in handling confidential information.
- Planning events as necessary and managing all aspects of travel arrangements for business trips from A-Z; itineraries, agendas, flights accommodations, visas and conducting expense reports etc.
- Take part in HR activities such as: Employee onboarding, recruitment process and more.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- People person, team player, service-oriented, energetic, friendly and a great communicator.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to ‘make things happen’.
- Ability to work independently. A Self-starter.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills both in English and Hebrew.
- Tech savvy (Google suite expertise- Google Sheets, Slides etc.)
ActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
Why ActiveFence is the best place for you:
- We have an awesome product and our mission is to make the internet a safer place.
- We invest in people. We invest in our team’s personal growth, consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them. We also value work-life balance as a recipe for success.
- Our vibe! Our work environment is fast paced and dynamic, what we do excite us and our culture is based on having the best people on board
- We are growing! Come take part of our success.