Office Manager & HR Admin
About The Position
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and dedicated, part-time Office Manager to join our New-York offices and help us provide exceptional service to our employees and guests.
This opportunity is a key role in the US People Ops team and the ideal candidate will support the office and team to run smoothly and effectively. If you’re looking to work in a fast-paced growing company, with the BEST team members, this role is for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for employees and guests on all office needs including: maintenance, mailing, office supplies, office equipment, assisting with operational tasks, facilities, services, and refreshments.
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including managing suppliers, services, deliveries.
- Vendor management and negotiation: working with external vendors related to office supplies, equipment, couriers, etc.
- Calendar management for senior leadership members.
- Supporting company social events, onboarding processes, and additional related HR and welfare activities.
- Communication skills: responsive, energetic, receptiveness to feedback, a people person and great team-worker.
- Can-do and pragmatic: Proactive, problem-solver, creative, out of the box thinker.
- Organizational skills: planning, organizing and prioritizing tasks, effective time management.
- experience in a similar role in a Start-up.
- Fluency in English.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
With our headquarters in Israel and an office in New York, we’re an interdisciplinary team of over 200 people with distinguished intelligence and technology backgrounds. Passionate about the goal of our company, we are fun to work with and love what we do.