Talent Acquisition Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! We’re looking for a leader with strong mentoring and talent management skills, results-oriented and data-driven focused, who has a proven track of leading recruitment teams and processes in global Hi-tech companies, preferred start-ups. If you’re looking to work in a fast-paced growing company, with the BEST team members, this role is for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a TA team of about 5 talent acquisition specialists to meet high recruitment goals, while coaching and empowering TA team members
- Build and strengthen our recruitment infrastructure & resources including global hiring.
- Build and maintain a strategic, business-oriented analytical and planned hiring process.
- Collaborate with different functions across the company to support projects, such as candidate experience, employer branding, referral campaigns, Internal mobility processes etc.
- Analyzing recruitment data in order to improve business SLA and ROI.
- Implementing and utilizing effective sourcing tools, leveraging current processes, and constantly thinking in a creative and out-of-the-box way.
- Be a focal point for recruitment in front of different interfaces such as Leadership team and manners across the organization, HRBPs, IT, Office managers, Payroll, Recruitment agencies, and other vendors.
- Out of the box thinker, people person, great teamwork, responsive, communicative
- 6+ years’ experience in recruiting in global Hi-tech company, preferred rapid-growth startup environment
- 2+ years’ experience In leading a recruitment team
- Strong Project Management and strategic thinking for managing recruitment practices
- Proven managerial capabilities plus collaborative matrix work
- Data-driven, proven experience working with KPI, recruitment reports, and analysis for ROIs
- Very high level of English (written, spoken)– a must.
- Independent, self monitored with good multitasking and prioritization skills
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
With our Headquartered in Israel and office in New York, we’re an interdisciplinary team of over 170 people with distinguished intelligence and technology backgrounds. Passionate about the goal of our company, we are fun to work with and love what we do
Our high-performing TA team is extremely passionate about candidate experience, employer branding and diverse recruiting initiatives, with each team member taking on special projects along with their recruiting responsibilities.