Solution Engineering Team Leader
About The Position
As a Solution Engineering Team Leader, you will lead a team of experts working with leading technology companies across various business sectors, including Fortune 50 companies. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to our prospects throughout their customer journey. You will establish a strong relationship with our competitors, empowering them to maximize the potential of our solutions.
You will be responsible to:
- Grow and manage our Solution Engineering team.
- Optimize the methodology and structure of our customer journey.
- Work closely with ActiveFence prospects to deeply understand their Trust & Safety operations, goals, and challenges.
- Become our prospective customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, from the first interaction to a successful partnership.
- Represent the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence. Align with all teams to support sales opportunities.
- Tailor and propose optimal Trust & Safety solutions based on ActiveFence’s technology and intelligence-based solutions.
- Define and adapt our commercial documentation to best support ActiveFence’s rapid growth.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams.
- At least 5 years of Solution Engineering or Presale Engineering experience in SaaS or technology services companies.
- 2 years of relevant managerial experience in technology companies.
- Perfect English - written & verbal.
- Tech-savvy, able to deeply understand complicated topics and convey them in a simple manner to an audience.
- Mission-oriented and passionate about doing good.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and storytelling skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience working at early-stage companies - strong preference
- Experience in any of the following: OSINT, cyber, malware, adware, counter-terrorism, and Info-ops.
- Experience in any of the following: Consulting, Product Management, or Product marketing.
- Entrepreneurial experience.
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.