Senior Cyber Customer Success Manager
About The Position
As a Senior Cyber Customer Success Manager, you will work with leading technology companies across various business sectors, including Fortune 50 companies. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire lifecycle of our customers. You will establish a strong relationship with our customers, empowering them to maximize the potential of our solutions as they grow with us.
You will be responsible to:
- Be a central part of the creation of our Customer Success team.
- Lead the relationship with our key accounts (Fortune 500 companies). Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Work as part of a team to manage the retention and growth of ActiveFence’s customer base.
- Assist and empower our customers to utilize ActiveFence solutions fully.
- Support and sustain a consistent feedback loop with ActiveFence customers.
- Ensure fulfillment of the most impactful deliverables to support the achievement of our customers’ Trust & Safety goals.
- Identify risks and obstacles for customers in achieving their Trust & Safety objectives and proactively advise on how best to mitigate them.
- Become our customers’ trusted advisor to understand their operations, goals, and challenges ensuring new value is continually provided.
- Assist in refining and developing ActiveFence's customer health score, ensuring its effective implementation.
- Identify expansion opportunities facilitating development and materialization of account growth.
- Be responsible for onboarding new customers and advising on product usage best practices to our growing client base.
- Work alongside Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams to orchestrate the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cyber threats within ActiveFence and advise internal teams on industry best practices and developments.
- Prepare and develop commercial documents and communicate them to potential and existing clients.
- Provide consistent customer feedback to Intelligence and Product teams to improve our solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in Solution Engineering, Presale Engineering, Customer Success, or Product Management at cyber-security companies.
- Perfect English - written & verbal.
- Tech-savvy, able to deeply understand complicated topics and convey them in a simple manner to an audience.
- Mission-oriented and passionate about doing good.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and storytelling skills.
- Experience working at, or with, tech enterprises.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing and strategically growing six and seven-figure customer spend.
- Experience working at early-stage companies.
- Experience in any of the following: OSINT, cyber, malware, adware, counter-terrorism, and Info-ops.
- Experience in any of the following: Consulting, Product Management, or Product marketing.
- Entrepreneurial experience.
ActiveFence is the leader in online integrity, empowering trust & safety and other abuse prevention professionals through proactive detection of malicious activities on the internet, at scale. Merging AI-powered technologies with world-class intelligence, ActiveFence protects billions of people worldwide from violent extremism, disinformation, child abuse, fraud, and other harms on the internet.